The pocket-sized Sekonic L-308S Flashmate is the smallest and lightest digital light meter in the Sekonic line-up. It is designed to read ambient or flash exposures in either reflected or incident modes, and it displays accurate exposure readings in full, half, or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure settings of today's DSLR and film cameras.
The L-308S delivers accurate exposure readings in full-, half-, or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure displays of most popular cameras. When set to full-stop mode, exposures are displayed in tenth-stop increments with a repeat accuracy of +/- 0.1 EV.
The LCD screen is designed to emulate the look and feel of its bigger brother, the Sekonic L-358 flash meter. Exposure data and related information are displayed using large type and easy-to-read icons, perfectly legible in even low-level lighting conditions.
- Direct readout on LCD display
- Ambient or flash light measurement can be selected by single mode selection button
- Incident or reflected light reading is selected by sliding of the light receptor
- Last setting retained even after power is switched off • 1/10 F stop accuracy
- Energy efficient AA battery operation Measuring system: Incident and reflected type for both flash and ambient light
Measuring range: f/2.0~f/90 + 0.9AV/ISO 100 (for flash light) EV1~19.9/ISO 100 (for ambient light)
Film speed: ISO 3~8000 at 1/3SV
F/stop: f/0.5~f/90 + 0.9AV
Shutter speed: 1sec.~1/500sec. (for flash light) 60sec.~1/8000sec. (for ambient light)
Exposure value: EV (-)4~EV26 + 0.2AV
Power source: 1 x AA pen light battery (1.5volts x 1) Complete with soft case, strap and battery.